Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If you're skeptical, I don't blame you

And I mean that.

Anyone who's ever dealt with Ron/Jake knows that 'drama whore' doesn't even begin to describe him.

1. He's 'killed' his wife with a drunk driver God only knows how many times on forums, in emails, and by verbal tale (which is how I heard it). He's killed his niece/daughter off in much the same way.

2. He's taken an RPG to the chest; shrapnel to the nuts; has burns on his legs from a helo going down spraying jet fuel on him.

3. On this website, he delivered a baby in Afghanistan. Not that big of a deal until he spins a tale about her not having a head (seems it was blown off) and calling it a 'coffin birth.'

4. He's had cancer.

5. He's comitted suicide.

6. He's been an officer in the US Army; along with being a 'D-boy;' an enlisted E-6 infantryman; has spent 17 years in; medically discharged; rejoined after 9/11 and of course this year he 'died' overseas in the War on Terror.

7. Has been a professional paintball player.

8. Has lots of money despite driving POS cars and living in neighborhoods where mugging is a way of life.

9. Has been diagnosed with EDS.

When this debaucle plays itself out to the end, I'll reveal my identity and my sources...but, for now I have to keep my cards close to my chest. But make no mistake, I still have cards left to play.

So, if you think you might know who I am (or my approximate location) I am hoping you'll keep that info to yourself. This fucker is crazy and while I'm on a quest to do the right thing, I don't need him coming after me.

I knew Ron/Jake personally. And lately, I've been in contact with several people who also knew him personally...maybe some who were also intimately involved with him? (as intimate as you could be involved with a headcase with one testicle and 'intimacy' issues due...well, the same old reasons he's been giving for years).

Why am I doing this? Because he's hurt someone very close to me; someone I love. And that's where this post ends.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because he is a dumbass, that's how.

    I'd been doing research on Ron and one of his emails led me to the opiophile website where he posted as 'D-boyJake.' There was a link in his sig to this blog (as he always does).

    On opiophile, he overdosed on drugs: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=19674

    When I first visited here, the content was still intact, with the addition by his 'brother' (I refer you to the above website and to my second post here).

    I wasn't the only one who read it. Well, I visted one day last week, and all of the content was gone and there was a link saying the blog didn't exist and 'this blogsite is available.'

    So I snatched it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I'm guessing his 'brother' deleted the sig with the link on that site (but if you google mymentalbodybag,you can still get some hits), which leads me to think he's aware I've taken over his blog. But like I said, I don't care.

    But those people who mourned the loss of Jake quoted his site and posted the link in their own posts....so that much he couldn't change.

    Besides, as I've mentioned....I love the irony of exposing him using one of his own blogsites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm hotlinking for now...as a way of monitoring when it 'disappears.'

    Have no fear, I have the pic saved on my computer. So, if the link fails, I'll just pop it back up again.

    But thanks for the tip and by all means keep picking through this site and giving me all the tips/advice/thoughts you have.

    ReplyDelete