Friday, January 16, 2009

OK, what is this again???

Let's recap, shall we? This blog used to belong to Ronald Patrick Arlt.

Who is that, you say? Well, you might have known him as:
Jake
Captain Tanner Scott
d-boyjake
jakejakejake
Jake Arlt
Jake Hunter
....or God only knows by what else.

He isn't here anymore, but don't cry because he sure as hell ain't dead. For those of you who are coming from opiophile.org or stopdrugprohibition.com, this is probably shocking information since he 'committed suicide' and you found out via his 'brother' on this blog here or a post on one of those particular forums.

Ok, so he's not dead. So why am I doing this? Because he's a liar and a fraud. Even if he didn't scam you for money (as he has done countless times in the past) he scammed you of your emotions and caused you pain that you didn't deserve.

And that's not right. I read the posts where he 'reached out' to several of you from this blog and on those sites. And then he 'died.' I read your posts where you were racked with guilt and torn apart with pain from not being able to help, or noticing his 'pleas' too late. I want you to be able to heal...God knows we all have enough guilt and pain in our lives.

Let it go. You mourned no death...and sadly enough you mourned no life. Most of what he told you were lies.

He wasn't who he said he was. He wasn't in the Army, he didn't serve our country and when he quit posting on your respective forums, it was because he was in jail.

Now, I saw some of what he posted was true. The Ronald Patrick Arlt I knew was strung out on hydrocodone. He was a self-admitted junkie. But he used the rest (the bull-shit tales about being a veteran) to get drugs...and sympathy. And while I'm not here to pass judgement on the junkie part (although I did counsel him myself to seek treatment) I can pass judgement on him lying to what appears to be a close-nit group of forum posters who takes every member death as a loss to their family.

You've been sucked dry by an emotional vampire. I'm praying that he didn't suck on you in other ways (such as financially). So, let this blog serve as a warning; as history; as hope; as healing.

Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. omg! that is all I can say. I am from opiophile and we ALL thought he was deceased. What a psychopath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for setting the record straight,man.It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad you found your way over here....it's hard to penetrate the wall around opiophile (and understandibly so) and you guys seemed to take his 'death' the worst.

    Causing people that kinda pain is just something I can't tolerate...and I hope knowing the truth starts the healing process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I am sitting here with my mouth just hanging open. I feel so badly for those who were really taken for a ride! I only knew him from his posts on Opiophile and we were all so saddened by his "suicide." While I feel betrayed, I cannot begin to imagine the feelings of those who loved this man. All I have to say is payback's a bitch. Thank you for helping to set the record straight on this sociopath. Hopefully you can prevent others from being taken for a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find this to be very disturbing! I know that each and every one of us at Opiophile liked "DBoyJake" and we were devastated by news of his death. I was sick about it! Reading his blog the first time, touched me very deeply. How someone could do something like this is beyond me; it's disgusting.

    I hope "DBoy" or whoever he is gets the help that he needs because it takes a sick person to do something like this. Many many not like the idea of our community over at Opiophile but I can assure you none of us would ever condone this behavior and frankly this type of behavior is what gives people with drug problems a bad rap. We are a tight knit community and care about each other deeply and to be scammed like this bothers me greatly.

    Thanks for letting the truth be known.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ron is a very talented social engineer.

    I am not here to pass judgement of any kind on any of the people from opio or SDP. We all need guidance, support, information and the sense of community...no matter what our 'vices' or 'virtues' maybe be.

    I noticed right away you all are like a family...and the grief I saw in the posts broke my heart, but I didn't know how to 'reach' you.

    And while I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I'm soooooooo glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all need to pay close attention to any new accounts that were created after Nov 21st. He may have made a new account before he killed his old one off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing this info.. I was the one that started that thread on O and when I came across this mess, posted the info. This guy is truly a piece of work, and I hope you accomplish whatever you're setting out to do...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also noticed that someone also copied one of my posts as if it was his/her own...without giving me and credit for it. Not that I want the attention per se, but it would be nice if they did not claim it as their own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This jake dude is now in Boise Idaho scamming people as of 8 feb 09

    ReplyDelete
  12. heyy how the hell do i join opiophile? i've been waiting for more than a year.. i'd donate to the site gladly if that'll help. please please email me at dlrudnj@gmail.com if someone can be of any help..thanks so much

    ReplyDelete